Specialized in manufacturing T-shirts for 21 years

What is the fabric CVC? CVC cotton T-shirt?

by:Teesso     2020-05-02
CVC is cotton as the main value of textiles; Polyester and cotton blended yarn, which is generally higher than that of polyester cotton content called the CVC yarn, whereas for T/C yarn, but the general term of CVC yarn in cotton content more than 65%, the content of C/T ratio 55/45, whereas called T/C yarn. CVC fabric is only two ingredients of polyester and cotton fabric, when cotton component content is equal to or more than 50% of the fabric. Can be called a CVC cotton fabrics, because the fabric of polyester fiber ingredients, so it has good abrasion resistance and wrinkle resistance. Many clothes labels printed with polyester/cotton or polyester cotton, cotton polyester is here refers to the CVC fabric, cotton content at about 60%, said on the other hand, the tc cotton content only about 40%. On price, CVC cotton than tc is a bit expensive. Because CVC fabric wrinkle resistance is better, a lot of lapel t-shirts made of this fabric round collar T-shirt also has, but relatively fewer than lapel. Although the CVC is less than pure cotton on the handle, but since it is not easy to wrinkle, also popular with many people.
Shenzhen Teesso Clothing CO.,LTD highlighted the need to foster a human openness to technological innovation.
Dedicated to bringing you professional custom t shirts for kids solutions and related products – from mens colored tee shirts to women's jersey shirt, Shenzhen Teesso Clothing CO.,LTD is your custom t shirts for kids helper. Visit us at Teesso Clothing.
To find a qualified at reasonable price, contact Shenzhen Teesso Clothing CO.,LTD at Teesso Clothing, a professional provider and tell them what you envision for your custom t shirts for kids.
custom t shirts for kids can be great additions to companies looking to improve the well-being of their employees, as well as increase the efficiency and productivity of their workers across the organization.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...
在线客服