Specialized in manufacturing T-shirts for 21 years

couple’s newborn baby went missing from the hospital

by:Teesso     2019-09-22
Losing a child is heartbreaking for any parent, but even worse, not knowing how your child died or where they were buried.
This is the pain of the parents. 33)
And his girlfriend, verrisva matodas. 27)
Living in Hebron, north of Pretoria.
The couple welcomed their second child in 2008, and the first and last time they saw their child was when Veliswa gave birth to him.
Sibusiso and Veliswa lost their children and ushered in their first child in February 2008, but a few months later the health of the child deteriorated.
When the couple took the child to the doctor, they learned that Veliswa was waiting for their second child.
Veliswa was pregnant normally, and on December 29, 2008, a baby boy was born at Dr. George Muhari hospital in GaRankuwa, north of Pretoria.
\"I sent Veliswa to the hospital on December 27 and she gave birth two days later.
On December 30, I received a call from a nurse telling me to bring baby clothes.
When I went to the hospital to ask about the child, I was told that he was in the incubator and that the mother was not doing very well.
\"Veliswa didn\'t even recognize me when I went to see her, and I was told not to talk to her,\" Sibusiso explained . \".
He said that sometimes he went to visit her and found her tied to the bed, and when he asked the question, he was told that she could not sit still and keep pulling the drops out.
\"She also had marks on her chest, and I was told that they were left when she kept pulling them out,\" he said . \".
Veliswa has been in the hospital for almost three months, but her condition is getting worse and worse, so in March 2009 Sibusiso asked her to transfer to her hometown in east London, East Cape Province.
\"When we left Dr. George Muhari\'s hospital, no one could tell us where our children were.
\"I even lost my job trying to figure out the truth,\" Sibusiso said . \".
In east London, veliswa consulted the local doctor about her condition from the pillar to the pillar, and was told that the medication she received at Dr. George Muhari\'s hospital was for people with mental illness, which left her still plagued by side effects so far.
After her recovery, Veliswa returned to Pretoria on 2010, and the couple continued to look for their children.
They went back to the hospital to ask again about the whereabouts of their children, but were told that the hospital\'s only record showed Veliswa was in labor there on February 2008.
\"We had to go back to East London to get the letters of recommendation they gave us in 2009, when Veliswa was transferred to East London to prove that she did give birth in the hospital in December 2008.
We went back to the hospital with evidence and were told that a woman named Maria Mnisi, who, according to the record, had a relationship with Veliswa and she signed the baby out of the hospital.
\"But we don\'t know that there are any Maria Mnisi in the Veliswa family,\" Sibusiso said . \".
After they were told that Maria had taken their child, the couple tried to file a case at the police station but was referred to a social worker.
The social worker investigated the case but did not succeed.
The couple said they got R2-
Was dropped by the hospital.
\"The hospital provided us with R2-
Throw this thing to millions.
Although we need money, it will not give us peace of mind.
So we refused.
\"The legal line of 2012, the couple decided to take the legal line, and they met with a lawyer Lawrence kacana through a friend of Sibusiso.
Lawrence then promised to help them solve the problem, even if Sibusiso told him he could not afford the service.
\"I told Lawrence that we were in a very poor financial position and that he would do what he could to help us.
\"When we saw him I couldn\'t even pay the rent and he suggested I look for a cheaper place,\" Sibusiso said . \".
\"I found a place to stay for us and Lawrence bought this place for us for Rs 30 000.
He continues to look after us financially.
Before he told us in 2015 that he could not help our case, he might have spent r24000 on us.
When I asked him about the house and money he helped us with, he said we could keep the house because he helped us out of good faith.
After that, Sibusiso said, they went to see a social worker who introduced them to the South African Bar Association, where they wrote a letter explaining their allegations against Lawrence.
Lawrence was contacted by The Bar Association, but he allegedly denied that the couple was his client, saying that he only provided them with legal advice.
\"I consulted Mr. Mndaweni and Sondamase MS.
I told them that I was not able to do it according to our consultation because it required police investigation.
I am not a policeman and cannot accept their instructions.
I suggest they go to the police station to report the case.
\"They are not my clients and never have,\" Lawrence told the bar association . \".
When asked about the comments, Lawrence said, \"Why are you bothering me? Those people (
Sibusiso and Veliswa)
Was told to wait for a confirmation letter from the Ministry of Health which will state who claims (R2-million)
Settlement payment (
From Hospital).
You\'re the third reporter to call me.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...